FW: [wacky genretv] T he 5 Freak iest (and Obscure) S ci-Fi Isla nds You Do n’t Want t o Visit | Tor.com

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013
      Really . . .

      To: wackygenretv@yahoogroups.com
      From: martinbaxter7@...
      Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:30:22 -0400
      Subject: [wackygenretv] The 5 Freakiest (and Obscure) Sci-Fi Islands You Don’t Want to Visit | Tor.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013
        Mantango ....the island where folks turn to fungus...that is from a short story i read a long time ago. About folks who get shipwrecked or something on an island where they turn to fungus when they eat it. I wish i could remember the story.. but there were no Japanese folks involved.
         The author forgot "The Island of Dr. Moreau"....that was a good story.
         Allison

        From: martinbaxter7@...
        Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:30:22 -0400

        http://www.tor.com/blogs/2013/03/the-5-freakiest-and-obscure-sci-fi-islands-you-dont-want-to-visit?utm_source=newsletter

      • Lin Kerns
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013
          Don't get me started. lol But I'll have to say, hey, what about Isla Nublar and Isla Sorno? They are part of the "Five Fingers (islands) of Death."

          Stopping there.

          Lin

          From: martinbaxter7@...
          Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:30:22 -0400