Re: [allthingshistory] Sounds mellow and affectionate

  • Lin Kerns
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 18, 2013
      Yeah. It reminds me of that scene in "Fight Club" where Meatloaf turns huggy-bear!

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 28 11:37 AM
        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2278871/

        RB, Putting it on his must-see list as we speak, not that there's anything wrong with it, of course

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 29 4:37 AM
          OH it is a French movie. sigh.. the French. They make movies about love all the time and the characters meet,break up and then go have coffee with their new lovers all together. I think the best thing they ever did was that commercial... "Let's all come together." lol.. at least I think the French did that. Well...they also did that movie about the singer, Edith Piaf. That was a good one. Allison

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 23 10:08 AM
            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3464902/

            RB, Wants to be a cute l'il kitty cat
          • Lin Kerns
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 23 11:43 AM
              Sounds interesting, Rob. Thanks for sharing this one.

              PS I'll take a level 5 predator, please. :-)
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 24 4:07 AM
                Interesting.. Rachel Weisz is one of my favorites. Allison

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 24 12:50 PM
                  "The last witch hunter is all that stands between humanity and the combined forces of the most horrifying witches in history."

                  [OwOOOOO, isn't that SCARY, kids!]

                  Stars Vin Diesel
                • Lin Kerns
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 24 1:02 PM
                    No, lol

                    Lin

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 14

                      Sounds like must-see TV:

                      Deranged

                      9:00 PM on COMET 41.2, 2 hr 1974

                      Ezra Cobb (Roberts Blossom) is a disturbed serial killer who keeps his preserved mother in his living room. He offs his prey in grisly ways, and then fashions the corpses into furniture.

                      Amazingly, it gets a 6.5 on IMDb and is apparently based on the real-life case of Ed Gein.