Re: [allthingshistory] Sounds mellow and affectionate

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 17 9:19 PM
      Sounds strange!

      On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 9:16 PM, Robert Blau <robert-blau@...> wrote:

    • Lin Kerns
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 18 5:53 AM
        Yeah. It reminds me of that scene in "Fight Club" where Meatloaf turns huggy-bear!

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 18 10:25 AM
          Ah, you just need a hug.

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 28, 2013
            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2278871/

            RB, Putting it on his must-see list as we speak, not that there's anything wrong with it, of course

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 29, 2013
              OH it is a French movie. sigh.. the French. They make movies about love all the time and the characters meet,break up and then go have coffee with their new lovers all together. I think the best thing they ever did was that commercial... "Let's all come together." lol.. at least I think the French did that. Well...they also did that movie about the singer, Edith Piaf. That was a good one. Allison

              RB, Putting it on his must-see list as we speak, not that there's anything wrong with it, of course