Mental Health First Aid

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2013
      Today I attended a mental health first aid workshop.
      I feel as good about that as I did taking physical first aid and CPR classes.
      Both are important and I highly recommend all citizens become certified in both.
      In two weeks I take the second half of the course and become certified:
      http://eclecticarcania.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-did-with-my-day.html

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2013
        Very nice.

        P.S. Support mental health or I'll kill you.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2013
          The United States has really fallen down in terms of mental health care. I wish instead of focusing on guns, they would focus on public mental health instead.
           CPR and First Aid classes are often offered thru such mediums as the YMCA, but I have yet to see a mental health class. I would take it... Allison

          P.S. Support mental health or I'll kill you.

          > Posted by: "Kim Noyes" kimnoyes@... kimusinteruptus
          > Date: Fri Mar 8, 2013 6:46 pm ((PST))

          > Today I attended a mental health first aid workshop.
          > I feel as good about that as I did taking physical first aid and CPR
          > classes.
          > Both are important and I highly recommend all citizens become certified in
          > both.
          > In two weeks I take the second half of the course and become certified:
          > http://eclecticarcania.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-did-with-my-day.html

        • Elena Vaccaro
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 11, 2013
            Yes, Achmed? (from Jeff Dunham)