"Sex at Dawn"

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013
      The dawn of humanity, that is. VERY interesting and well-written book on the evolution of human sexuality and its implications for society today. Just started reading it, courtesy of my local library . . .

      http://sexatdawn.com/
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013
        I will look for this. These kinds of books are interesting. I have the "Prehistory of Sex" but can't find it. That was a good one too. Allison