Bizarre news of the week

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
        They had been married 66 years...this happens a lot. My folks had been married 62 years.... and they died two weeks apart. Just can't live without each other. Allison

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
          Hello Allison and Group,

          I recall a professor I had.  Some years later, both he and his wife passed on a few weeks apart.  It happens.