Oriental Institute at U. of Chicago, Picture III (Note: May need to rotate photo)

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2012
     Another (larger) view of the Assyrian winged bull (and me) Nice...

    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2012
      The Oriental Institute is well worth seeing.  Maybe admission is still free, unlike some museums in Chicago, as is parking on the street.  I haven't been there for some years, and it has expanded since then.

      Andrew

      On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Robert Blau <robert-blau@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Robert Blau included below]

       Another (larger) view of the Assyrian winged bull (and me) Nice...