Kim, this one's for YOU

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2012
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 8, 2012
        Ah, shucks, thanks! I wonder if Dale has any pedantic input on this name as well. ;-p

      • Elena Vaccaro
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 9, 2012
          Ever since I read the first post, I have the scene from "The Voyage Home" of the Star Trek series where Uhura and Checov are trying to get a cop to tell them where 'the nuclear wessels are' in Anaheim.

          Still cracks me up.

          Elena

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 14, 2013

            ALSO, to everyone: Have a safe and sane Bastile day!
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2013
              Sept. 2 in history:
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 14, 2014
                This Day In Entertainment

                1961 - Country singer Jimmy Dean first to receive gold record for a country album w/ "Big Bad John"

                http://famousdaily.com/history/jimmy-dean-big-bad-john.html

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 15, 2014
                  I remember this.. I remember his tv show too. Allison

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 15, 2014
                    Mom corrected me tonight... he was NOT a relative by marriage, but rather by birth.... along the lines of a 4th or 5th cousin.