Re: [allthingshistory] This looks like fun!

  • Lin Kerns
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2012
      Doesn't look like much. What with dancing, bow-tied penguins, and a scantily clad woman sitting on a berg with bunnies and seals? Doesn't look like much of a genuine discussion is involved. Believe I'll pass.

      Lin

      On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Robert Blau <robert-blau@...> wrote:

      --

      Zenguins!
      ei8-Volcanoes of the World Webcams

      Penguin News Today
      Penguinology: The Science of Penguins
      Gentoo Penguins of Gars O'Higgins Station, Antarctica
      Canis lupus 101
      Dances with Werewolves
      Through Golden Eyes

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1 2:50 PM
        I wasn't rushing to sign up myself actually.     :)