"The Master"

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2012
      Amazing, bizarre, profound film; period settings/details very impressive. Saw it last night in a packed theater. Highly recommended.

      "I just wanted you to know"
    • Lin Kerns
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2012
        I've heard nothing but good about this film, along with whispers of Oscars for cast, cinematography,  director Anderson, as well as Jonny Greenwood's score. Can't wait to see it, either, as some have hinted that there is a link to Scientology in this film.

        Glad you liked it.

        Lin

        --

        Zenguins!
        ei8-Volcanoes of the World Webcams

        Penguin News Today
        Penguinology: The Science of Penguins
        Gentoo Penguins of Gars O'Higgins Station, Antarctica
        Canis lupus 101
        Dances with Werewolves
        Through Golden Eyes