The Long, Lost, Last Constitutional Amendment

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 9:08 AM

      Interesting . . .

      The Long, Lost, Last Constitutional Amendment

      Our very last constitutional amendment — the 27th Amendment — was ratified this week (May 7) in 1992 when Michigan became the 38th state to approve it. Call it the long, lost, last amendment because...

      https://snt141.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855#!/mail/InboxLight.aspx

      Message 2 of 2 , May 15 6:32 AM
        The teacher here sounds like a jerk. One of those that cannot admit they made a mistake and one furthermore that takes very little notice of students in the class. Allison