How Much Would It Cost to Build the Great Pyramid Today?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      How Much Would It Cost to Build the Great Pyramid Today?
      LiveScience [USA], 22 February 2012

      Even with cranes, helicopters, tractors and trucks at our disposal, it
      would be tough to construct the Great Pyramid of Giza today. Its
      construction 4,500 years ago is so astounding in some people's eyes that

      they invoke mystical or even alien involvement. But the current theory
      of the building of the Great Pyramid — the notion that it was
      assembled from the inside out, via a spiraling internal ramp — is
      probably still the best construction plan. Following that plan, we could

      replicate the Wonder of the Ancient World for a cool $5 billion.

      http://www.livescience.com/18589-cost-build-great-pyramid-today.html