Re: [CGT] The end of the world

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
      Hey, I'm planning to be on my third wife by then.

              Posted by: "Allison Loukanis"
      allison.m.loukanis@... allison.m.loukanis@...   Date: Tue Jan
      31, 2012 7:29 pm ((PST))

      lol...I will try. Allison
      ________________________________
       From: Robert Blau <robert-blau@...>
      To: cgt <chicagogeorgiststalk@yahoogroups.com>; his
      <allthingshistory@yahoogroups.com>; dis
      <ancient_discoveries@yahoogroups.com>; deltaflyers3@yahoogroups.com;
      deltaflyers2@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:05 PM
      Subject: [allthingshistory] Re: [CGT] The end of the world

      I'm planning to hide under my bed myself.
      From: georgist@...(Robert Jene) Date: Sun, Jan 22, 2012,

      8:17pm To: chicagogeorgiststalk@yahoogroups.com (Chicago Georgists)
      Subject: [CGT] The end of the world Reply to:
      chicagogeorgiststalk@yahoogroups.com

      Today I caught a bit of the history channel where they were discussing
      Isaac
      Newton's interest in the date of Armageddon. It seems he studied the
      Bible and other wisdom literature to get some clues. He made copious
      notes of his findings which were locked in a chest and hidden away in
      the home of a wealthy person when he died. They stayed there for many
      years until they were discovered and then auctioned off by Sotheby's.
      They were sold in two lots to John Maynard Keynes and a Jewish biblical
      scholar who in turn held them privately until their deaths. At that
      point they were made public.

      According to Isaac Newton we don't have to worry about the end of the

      Mayan calendar in 12/21/2012. The date he came up with for Armageddon
      was
      2060. He qualifies his prediction by saying that it will be no more or
      no less than that date. Now that's something you can count on.
      Unfortunately I probably won't be around to experience it.

      Robert F. Jene
      850 Des Plaines Ave. #201
      Forest Park, IL 60130-2051
      (708) 357-1374
      georgist@...
      http://home.comcast.net/~georgist

         From: Robert Blau <robert-blau@...>
        To: cgt <chicagogeorgiststalk@yahoogroups.com>; his
        Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:05 PM

        I'm planning to hide under my bed myself.
        From: georgist@...(Robert Jene) Date: Sun, Jan 22, 2012,

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
          Both.

                  Posted by: "Kim Noyes" kimnoyes@...
          kimusinteruptus   Date: Thu Feb 2, 2012 10:17 am ((PST))

          Figuratively or literally?

          On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Robert Blau <robert-blau@...>
          **

           From: Robert Blau <robert-blau@...>
          To: cgt <chicagogeorgiststalk@yahoogroups.com>; his
          Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:05 PM

          I'm planning to hide under my bed myself.
          From: georgist@...(Robert Jene) Date: Sun, Jan 22, 2012,
        • Lin Kerns
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 3, 2012
            Then the next wave of ghost hunters will be communicating with you both. Don't forget to do the "shave and a haircut" knock on the wall for them. They get a kick out of that. ;-)

            Lin

            On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Robert Blau <robert-blau@...> wrote:

            Both.

                    Posted by: "Kim Noyes" kimnoyes@...
            kimusinteruptus   Date: Thu Feb 2, 2012 10:17 am ((PST))

            Figuratively or literally?

            On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Robert Blau <robert-blau@...>
            **

             From: Robert Blau <robert-blau@...>
            To: cgt <chicagogeorgiststalk@yahoogroups.com>; his
            Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:05 PM

            I'm planning to hide under my bed myself.
            From: georgist@...(Robert Jene) Date: Sun, Jan 22, 2012,

            --

            Zenguins!
            ei8-Volcanoes of the World Webcams

            Penguin News Today
            Penguinology: The Science of Penguins
            Gentoo Penguins of Gars O'Higgins Station, Antarctica
            Canis lupus 101
            Dances with Werewolves
            Through Golden Eyes