Re: Man, 99, divorcing wife of 77 years over affair in the 1940s - M

  • graylynx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
      Thank you, Allyson.  My doctor would have a hissy over that one!  (She did when my husband stated it to her.)

      Aline
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
        Oh, gee, well then, be sure to drop by when you're in the neighorhood.

        Accomodating RB

          Posted by: "Allison Loukanis" allison.m.loukanis@...
        allison.m.loukanis@...   Date: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:25 am ((PST))

        For Pete's sake...I am here to tell you menopause does NOT destroy a
        libido!!!! Allison
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
          Lol...your young girlfriend would beat me up. Allison

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2012
            Oh, she's very understanding. And anyway, what she doesn't know won't
            hurt her.       :)

              Posted by: "Allison Loukanis" allison.m.loukanis@...
            allison.m.loukanis@...   Date: Mon Jan 2, 2012 2:39 pm ((PST))

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 5, 2012