Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2011
      Hello Group,

      In less than two hours, Guy Lombardo* will play Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot and usher in the New Year in the eastern time zone with the Chicago area starting the New Year an hour later. It has been said that it's a short month from Thanksgiving to Christmas and a very short week from Christmas to New Year's- and so it seemed.  Let me wish all of you a very Happy New Year!!

      *yes, I know, he's long gone but remains with us as a figure of speech and cultural icon.  I think America's oldest teenager ((Dick Clark)) took his place as emcee but broadcasts from Times Square rather than the Waldorf Astoria.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012
        Belatedly backatcha!