15731Re: RB shares his favorite dating sites

    Dec 11, 2013
      I was once looking at the Illinois State Prison System's official "dating" site. On one page was a pleasant-looking woman, who went on about how "I'm a people person, I like people, simple pleasures, walks in the park, quiet evenings at home, animals," etc., etc. At the bottom of the page was a link that said "See what this person is incarcerated for:" So, I thought to myself, eh, maybe passing bad checks or shoplifting or something. So I clicked on the link, and up popped "Voluntary Manslaughter". (Most likely plead down from 2nd Degree you-know-what.)

      Oh, well, she LOOKED pleasant.

      Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:20 am (PST) . Posted by:

      "Allison Maricelli-Loukanis" allisonann1960

      If you start making friends with women behind bars I guarantee those quiet evenings at home will be over... unless you get really really lucky. lol..Allison

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      From: Robert Blau <robert-blau@ webtv.net>
      To: WG <wackygenretv@ yahoogroups. com>; his <allthingshistory@ yahoogroups. com>
      Sent: Monday, December 9, 2013 5:15 PM
      Subject: [allthingshistory] RB shares his favorite dating sites

      Presented as a public service for anyone who would like a nice "pen pal" for the holidays. You, too, can be "next week on SVU". (Not that there's anything wrong with it, of course.) . . .

      http://www.writeapr isoner.com/ inmate-profiles/ DisplayState. aspx?sState= IL

      http://www.meet- an-inmate. com/

      http://www.womenbeh indbars.com/

      http://www.huffingt onpost.co. uk/2012/05/ 02/meet-an- inmatecom- ranker-rates- top-most- beautiful- women-behind- bars-pictures_ n_1470799. html

      http://www.womeninw aiting.com/

      http://dir.yahoo. com/social_ science/communic ations/writing/ correspondence/ pen_pals/ prison_pen_ pals/

      http://www.ehow. com/how_7740105_ meet-women- prison.html

      RB, Friendly, outgoing, likes people, walks in the park, museums, quiet evenings at home . . .

      "I just wanted you to know"
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic