15724Cold Weather As Disaster In SoCal !!!

    Dec 11, 2013

      Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To ‘Cold’ Weather (Video)

      Dailies | By Greg Gilman on December 6, 2013 @ 7:43 am

      A high of 50 degrees is just too low for local NBC, Fox and CBS affiliates

      Jimmy Kimmel spent a good portion of his childhood in New York, so he knows cold. On Thursday, however, the late-night comedian reminded his audiences that many local Los Angeles news reporters do not.

      In the wake of the cold front moving through Southern California this week, labeled “arctic” by some outlets, Kimmel compiled a cut of the reporters racing to cover the weather.

      See video: Jimmy Kimmel Turns John Krasinski and Emily Blunt’s Home into Winter Wonderland for Annual Prank

      “Whenever the weather in L.A. drops below 70 degrees, our local news stations go nuts,” Kimmel joked (above) on his ABC show. “This is from the last two days, and other than some of the body parts on some of the reporters, there’s nothing fake about this. This is all real.”

      The reporters’ observations range from “it might have snowed  if the temperatures would have dropped just a little bit more” to “we do have some sort of a breeze.”

      The storm of the century is expected to continue ravaging SoCal this weekend.

      Source:
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic