smith field 5:30 wednesday

  • smashupderby
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
      looks like we'll be rained out tonight. let's skate at smith field rink tomorrow 5:30.

      who's in?
    • crome29@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
        I'm in at Smith on Wednesday night.

      • Nathan
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
          Im in for wednseday
        • Eric Larson
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
            In for Wednesday at 5:30 at Smith.

            Eric

            P.S. Recently there has been some confusion over the meaning of the
            slang term "janky" and its proper use, so I'm providing a link to
            Urban Dictionary:

            http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=janky

          • crome29@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
              Your a smart guy Eric. I thought for sure Larry called you out on a made up word.