Re: [allstonrollerhockey] sunday skate 4/17

  • Rajan Parthasarathy
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 13, 2013
      Hmm... very intriguing.

      Raj

      On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Woof 132 <Woof132@...> wrote:

      i'm game. psh....snow

      To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com
      From: erikbboston@...
      Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:29:38 -0700

      Subject: Re: [allstonrollerhockey] sunday skate 4/17

      IN
      although I heard it might snow

      --
      When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
           . Alexander Graham Bell .
    • wood4621
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 15, 2013
        We've got numbers and the weather looks good. Has anyone seen the rink
        recently? Do we need carts?

        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 15, 2013
          Going there later today. Will report

          Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 25 , Mar 15, 2013

                Shred, do you still have my stick from last season?
                I'm 50/50 for sunday, still recovering from an injury.

                To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 25 , Mar 15, 2013
                  Let me know if you're definitely playing Sunday a.m. and I'll try to remember to bring it.

                  To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 25 , Mar 15, 2013
                    cool.

                    To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 25 , Mar 15, 2013
                      carts are there courts clear

                      Message 10 of 25 , Mar 16, 2013
                        When do folks normally show up?

                        Raj

                        Thanks Nick

                        Message 11 of 25 , Mar 16, 2013
                          See y'all @ 10:30!

                          -bruce
                        • Mario DeRubeis
                          Message 12 of 25 , Mar 16, 2013
                            Thanks Nick

                            Message 13 of 25 , Mar 16, 2013
                              Werd. It'll be good to wipe out again and make passes to invisible players.

                              Raj

                              On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Bruce Yap <bruce@...> wrote:
                              See y'all @ 10:30!

                                   -bruce