RE: [allstonrollerhockey] sunday skate 4/17

  • Woof 132
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 13, 2013
      i'm game. psh....snow

      To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com
      From: erikbboston@...
      Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:29:38 -0700
      Subject: Re: [allstonrollerhockey] sunday skate 4/17

      IN
      although I heard it might snow

    • Rajan Parthasarathy
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 13, 2013
        Hmm... very intriguing.

        Raj

        On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Woof 132 <Woof132@...> wrote:

        i'm game. psh....snow

        To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com
        From: erikbboston@...
        Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:29:38 -0700

        IN
        although I heard it might snow

        --
        When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
             . Alexander Graham Bell .
      • wood4621
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 15, 2013
          We've got numbers and the weather looks good. Has anyone seen the rink
          recently? Do we need carts?

          Message 4 of 25 , Mar 15, 2013
            Going there later today. Will report

            Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 25 , Mar 15, 2013

                  Shred, do you still have my stick from last season?
                  I'm 50/50 for sunday, still recovering from an injury.

                  To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 25 , Mar 15, 2013
                    Let me know if you're definitely playing Sunday a.m. and I'll try to remember to bring it.

                    To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 25 , Mar 15, 2013
                      cool.

                      To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 25 , Mar 15, 2013
                        carts are there courts clear

                        Message 11 of 25 , Mar 16, 2013
                          When do folks normally show up?

                          Raj

                          Thanks Nick

                          Message 12 of 25 , Mar 16, 2013
                            See y'all @ 10:30!

                            -bruce
                          • Mario DeRubeis
                            Message 13 of 25 , Mar 16, 2013
                              Thanks Nick

                              Message 14 of 25 , Mar 16, 2013
                                Werd. It'll be good to wipe out again and make passes to invisible players.

                                Raj

                                On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Bruce Yap <bruce@...> wrote:
                                See y'all @ 10:30!

                                     -bruce