Re: [allstonrollerhockey] tonight @ CCTV central sq cambridge

  • S_rod37@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 25, 2013
      I'd play tomorrow
      Sam

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jan 25, 2013, at 5:59 PM, Winston <winmacdonald@...> wrote:

      Oh it's frozen... I'm actually not in town right now but my girlfriend was skating on chandler pond this morning...
      <image.jpeg>

      The Charles River is frozen-how can it not be frozen-sometimes it looks clear but it's frozen
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 25, 2013

        See-there you go

        --
        Regards,

        Andrew

      • Andrew Huffman
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 25, 2013

          Maybe that's the case, I didn't get a close look.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 26, 2013

            Yo, it's definitely frozen over. Kids were playing on it this afternoon.  We should try and play tomorrow.