Re: [allstonrollerhockey] tonight @ CCTV central sq cambridge

  • Winston
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 25, 2013
      Oh it's frozen... I'm actually not in town right now but my girlfriend was skating on chandler pond this morning...
      image.jpeg

      The Charles River is frozen-how can it not be frozen-sometimes it looks clear but it's frozen

        --
        Regards,

        Andrew

      • Mario DeRubeis
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 25, 2013

          See-there you go

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 25, 2013

            Maybe that's the case, I didn't get a close look.

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 26, 2013

              Yo, it's definitely frozen over. Kids were playing on it this afternoon.  We should try and play tomorrow.