skate?

  • Erik B
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 2, 2012
      so it is supposed to get up to 50 degrees today. anybody in?

      -B
    • gley olsson
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 2, 2012
        Ground is just starting to dry here in Jamaica Plain, but it looks like we got a long way to go before today is better. If we all agreed to an afternoon game, and telling the polo kids to pound sand (I'd tell them), I would be down to play.

        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 2, 2012
          we got a ways to go on numbers...