thurs

  • Bruce Yap
    Message 1 of 529 , Nov 1, 2012
      Anyone?

      -bruce
    • Edward Radler
      Message 529 of 529 , Nov 13, 2014
        I'm in for Sunday.

        Ed

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Nov 13, 2014, at 12:25 PM, "Shred Boston shredboston@... [allstonrollerhockey]" <allstonrollerhockey-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        we're looking to correct any problems with Sunday skates.

        Right now it looks like it's

        Shred
        Mario
        Ryan
        Derek (?)

        which is a good start.

        On Nov 13, 2014, at 12:13 PM, Ryan Colgan wrote:

        In/Down as of now. If something comes up ill email again saying that I am out.

        Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

        From:"Mario DeRubeis MarioD1@... [allstonrollerhockey]" <allstonrollerhockey-noreply@yahoogroups.com>
        Date:Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 12:10 PM
        Subject:Re: [allstonrollerhockey] sunday skate

        I'm always in for a Sunday game but If dudes don't post I'm not coming in cause I live in West bum fuck so if your in post!! Besides it's nice to hear from everybody nyuck!!

        Sent from Mario DeRubeis

        On Nov 13, 2014, at 11:05 AM, "Shred Boston shredboston@... [allstonrollerhockey]" <allstonrollerhockey-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        this new system of emails is confusing me.  Are the messages going to everyone?

        Here's a new one:

        Anyone up for playing roller hockey starting around 10am this Sunday?

        Last week Gley, Joe, Rob and I were down there but no one else, so
        we thought it might be a good idea to get a head count and see if we
        got game.

        Shred

        On Oct 30, 2014, at 1:31 PM, Shred Boston wrote:

        Unfortunately I forgot Rachel is heading to the ballet tonight.  I am a maybe at best now.

        On Oct 30, 2014, at 1:07 PM, Bruce Yap bruce@... [allstonrollerhockey] wrote:

        Anyone want to try it again?

        - Shred?
        - Ryan?