overcast thursday

  • Erik B
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2012
      I just checked the Weatherscan and there will be no more showers
      WHO'S IN??????
    • Shred
      Message 2 of 9 , May 3, 2012
        Will take some squeegee work to dry the court

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 3, 2012, at 1:51 PM, Erik B <erikbboston@...> wrote:

        I just checked the Weatherscan and there will be no more showers
        WHO'S IN??????

      • Andrew Huffman
        Message 3 of 9 , May 3, 2012

          In if dry

        • themusicaldynamo@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 9 , May 3, 2012
            out

          • crome29@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , May 3, 2012
              OUT
            • Erik B
              Message 6 of 9 , May 3, 2012
                Rob brought that broom that worked well (pls bring one), nick said the big lights are on sounds like a game in the making
              • Alec DeVito
                Message 7 of 9 , May 3, 2012
                  I'm in !

                  ------------------------------

                  Message 8 of 9 , May 3, 2012
                    so is that 4 in???
                  • Andrew Huffman
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 3, 2012
                      Doesn't seem like enough people are going to show up.

                      On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Erik B <erikbboston@...> wrote:

                      so is that 4 in???

                      --
                      Regards,