Re: [allstonrollerhockey] Sunday

  • Dave LaFleur
    Message 1 of 202 , Apr 1 6:34 AM
      In

      From: Robbie Guastella <blade526@...>
      To: "allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com" <allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 10:35 PM
      Subject: Re: [allstonrollerhockey] Sunday

      In

      From: Shred Boston <shredboston@...>
      To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 4:20 PM

      in

      in
      Message 202 of 202 , Jan 17
        let it go.

        On Jan 17, 2015, at 4:51 PM, Erik Koper wrote:

        We're *already* frozen.  ;)

        On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Mario DeRubeis <MarioD1@...> wrote:

        Picture this scenario " Freeze Watertown Police!! put down your hockey sticks and skate over to the boards with your hands behind your head, let's see some ID, ha looks like we got some guys from Newton and Brighton here-cuff em' Fitzy we're taking a little ride downtown!"

        From: Marc Hedges <crome29@...
        To: j.yemma42 <j.yemma42@...>; wood4621 <wood4621@...>; john
        <john@...