Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

skate Sun a.m.

Expand Messages
  • Shred Boston
    No rain in the forecast from now through Sunday morning. Should be dry at the rink. Skate?
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 3, 2012
    • 0 Attachment
      No rain in the forecast from now through Sunday morning.

      Should be dry at the rink.

      Skate?
    • Mario DeRubeis
      I m with ya brohammer ... From: Shred Boston To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 10:45 AM Subject: [allstonrollerhockey]
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3, 2012
      • 0 Attachment
        I'm with ya brohammer
        ----- Original Message -----
        Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 10:45 AM
        Subject: [allstonrollerhockey] skate Sun a.m.

         

        No rain in the forecast from now through Sunday morning.

        Should be dry at the rink.

        Skate?

      • Ed Radler
        I m in Sent from my iPhone ... I m in Sent from my iPhone On Mar 3, 2012, at 12:32 PM, Mario DeRubeis wrote: I m with ya brohammer
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 3, 2012
        • 0 Attachment
          I'm in

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Mar 3, 2012, at 12:32 PM, "Mario DeRubeis" <MarioD1@...> wrote:

           

          I'm with ya brohammer
          ----- Original Message -----
          Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 10:45 AM
          Subject: [allstonrollerhockey] skate Sun a.m.

           

          No rain in the forecast from now through Sunday morning.

          Should be dry at the rink.

          Skate?

          =
        • wood4621@aol.com
          Does someone know if it is dry? Id play ... From: Ed Radler To: allstonrollerhockey Cc:
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 3, 2012
          • 0 Attachment
            Does someone know if it is dry? Id play

            -----Original Message-----
            From: Ed Radler <radler29@...>
            To: allstonrollerhockey <allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com>
            Cc: <allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com>
            <allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com>
            Sent: Sat, Mar 3, 2012 12:36 pm
            Subject: Re: [allstonrollerhockey] skate Sun a.m.

             
            I'm in

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Mar 3, 2012, at 12:32 PM, "Mario DeRubeis"
            <MarioD1@...> wrote:



             
            I'm with ya brohammer
            ----- Original Message -----
            From: Shred Boston
            To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com
            Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 10:45 AM
            Subject: [allstonrollerhockey] skate Sun a.m.


             
            No rain in the forecast from now through Sunday morning.

            Should be dry at the rink.

            Skate?





            =
          • Mario DeRubeis
            should be dry by tomorrow-Allston didn t get any snow-maybe one of the local dudes can swing by before they go out and get trashed ... From: wood4621@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 3, 2012
            • 0 Attachment
              
              should be dry by tomorrow-Allston didn't get any snow-maybe one of the local dudes can swing by before they go out and get trashed
              ----- Original Message -----
              Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 2:27 PM
              Subject: Re: [allstonrollerhockey] skate Sun a.m.

               

              Does someone know if it is dry? Id play

              -----Original Message-----
              From: Ed Radler <radler29@...>
              To: allstonrollerhockey <allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com>
              Cc: <allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com>
              <allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com>
              Sent: Sat, Mar 3, 2012 12:36 pm
              Subject: Re: [allstonrollerhockey] skate Sun a.m.

               
              I'm in

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Mar 3, 2012, at 12:32 PM, "Mario DeRubeis"
              &lt;MarioD1@...&gt; wrote:

               
              I'm with ya brohammer
              ----- Original Message -----
              From: Shred Boston
              To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com
              Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 10:45 AM
              Subject: [allstonrollerhockey] skate Sun a.m.

               
              No rain in the forecast from now through Sunday morning.

              Should be dry at the rink.

              Skate?

              =


            • Shred Boston
              the ground is still wet over here. No sun out yet either.
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 4, 2012
              • 0 Attachment
                the ground is still wet over here. No sun out yet either.


                On Mar 3, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Shred Boston wrote:

                > No rain in the forecast from now through Sunday morning.
                >
                > Should be dry at the rink.
                >
                > Skate?
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
              • Nick Regan
                Yeah doesnt look like its going to dry out
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 4, 2012
                • 0 Attachment

                  Yeah doesnt look like its going to dry out

                  On Mar 4, 2012 8:42 AM, "Shred Boston" <shredboston@...> wrote:
                   

                  the ground is still wet over here. No sun out yet either.

                  On Mar 3, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Shred Boston wrote:

                  > No rain in the forecast from now through Sunday morning.
                  >
                  > Should be dry at the rink.
                  >
                  > Skate?
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >

                • Mario DeRubeis
                  Ok-let s bag it-next Sun ... From: Shred Boston To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 8:42 AM Subject: [allstonrollerhockey] Re:
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 4, 2012
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Ok-let's bag it-next Sun
                    ----- Original Message -----
                    Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 8:42 AM
                    Subject: [allstonrollerhockey] Re: skate Sun a.m.

                     

                    the ground is still wet over here. No sun out yet either.

                    On Mar 3, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Shred Boston wrote:

                    > No rain in the forecast from now through Sunday morning.
                    >
                    > Should be dry at the rink.
                    >
                    > Skate?
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >

                  • Alec DeVito
                    idk about you guys but I m dying to skate... i live like 2 seconds away from the park and the streets are pretty dry...? -alec ... From: Nick Regan
                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 4, 2012
                    • 0 Attachment
                      idk about you guys but I'm dying to skate... i live like 2 seconds away from the park and the streets are pretty dry...? 
                      -alec

                      --- On Sun, 3/4/12, Nick Regan <nckregan@...> wrote:

                      From: Nick Regan <nckregan@...>
                      Subject: Re: [allstonrollerhockey] Re: skate Sun a.m.
                      To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 8:50 AM



                      Yeah doesnt look like its going to dry out

                      On Mar 4, 2012 8:42 AM, "Shred Boston" <shredboston@...> wrote:
                       

                      the ground is still wet over here. No sun out yet either.

                      On Mar 3, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Shred Boston wrote:

                      > No rain in the forecast from now through Sunday morning.
                      >
                      > Should be dry at the rink.
                      >
                      > Skate?
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >



                    • Nick Regan
                      The indians are prob playing kickball on the court by now.
                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 4, 2012
                      • 0 Attachment

                        The indians are prob playing kickball on the court by now.

                        On Mar 4, 2012 10:13 AM, "Alec DeVito" <alecd617@...> wrote:
                         

                        idk about you guys but I'm dying to skate... i live like 2 seconds away from the park and the streets are pretty dry...? 
                        -alec

                        --- On Sun, 3/4/12, Nick Regan <nckregan@...> wrote:

                        From: Nick Regan <nckregan@...>
                        Subject: Re: [allstonrollerhockey] Re: skate Sun a.m.
                        To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 8:50 AM



                        Yeah doesnt look like its going to dry out

                        On Mar 4, 2012 8:42 AM, "Shred Boston" <shredboston@...> wrote:
                         

                        the ground is still wet over here. No sun out yet either.

                        On Mar 3, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Shred Boston wrote:

                        > No rain in the forecast from now through Sunday morning.
                        >
                        > Should be dry at the rink.
                        >
                        > Skate?
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >



                      • ronin
                        likes this.. ________________________________ From: Nick Regan To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012 11:49
                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 5, 2012
                        • 0 Attachment
                          likes this..

                          From: Nick Regan <nckregan@...>
                          To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com
                          Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012 11:49 AM
                          Subject: Re: [allstonrollerhockey] Re: skate Sun a.m.
                           
                          The indians are prob playing kickball on the court by now.
                          On Mar 4, 2012 10:13 AM, "Alec DeVito" <alecd617@...> wrote:
                           
                          idk about you guys but I'm dying to skate... i live like 2 seconds away from the park and the streets are pretty dry...? 
                          -alec --- On Sun, 3/4/12, Nick Regan <nckregan@...> wrote:

                          From: Nick Regan <nckregan@...>
                          Subject: Re: [allstonrollerhockey] Re: skate Sun a.m.
                          To: allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 8:50 AM

                          Yeah doesnt look like its going to dry out
                          On Mar 4, 2012 8:42 AM, "Shred Boston" <shredboston@...> wrote:
                           
                          the ground is still wet over here. No sun out yet either.

                          On Mar 3, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Shred Boston wrote:

                          > No rain in the forecast from now through Sunday morning.
                          >
                          > Should be dry at the rink.
                          >
                          > Skate?
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >

                        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.