Re: [allstonrollerhockey] Re: [BostonRollerHockey] wednesday rollerhockey

  • shred
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
      Re: [allstonrollerhockey] Re: [BostonRollerHockey] wednesday rollerhockey Received this message from them moments ago.

      Your request has been submitted to the ‘City’s Electrical Department’ for follow-up.
      Thank you for notifying us.

      I’ll keep everyone posted.

      on 11/30/11 10:36 PM, shred at shredboston@... wrote:

      There’s four overhead lights but only one of them is working.

      It seems like it gives off enough light to get a game on but I’m going to find out
      who to write about um, replacing some bulbs and see what we can do to activate
      that rink.

      on 11/30/11 6:30 PM, shred at shredboston@... wrote:

      let me go over there tonight and have a look.  I’ll report back.

      on 11/30/11 6:27 PM, Andrew Huffman at andrew.j.huffman@... wrote:

      In if lighted

      On Nov 30, 2011 6:25 PM, "shred" <shredboston@...> wrote:

      I am pretty sure the lights are still on at the Burns’ rink.  We should schedule some
      Tuesday / Thursday night games.  I can check again to make sure.

      Would any skate tomorrow night if we do have lights there?

      on 11/30/11 2:42 PM, Avi Shainhouse at shainhouse@... wrote:

      Tuesday and Thursday nights 6:30 to 8:00pm are great... in the summer.  The city doesn't turn the lights on anymore so we only play there (when it's dry) on Sundays 10:30-~12:30.
      4 on 4 rotating after each goal.  No goalies - we shoot on shopping carts - but great surface and boards.  Good guys, no rough stuff.  A copule guys wear helmets, some guys wear shin pads.  Bring your gloves, stick and skates and it's a good time.

      I haven't skated at Burns in years.

      To: BostonRollerHockey@yahoogroups.com
      From: travisrgray@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:10:59 -0500
      Subject: Re: [BostonRollerHockey] wednesday rollerhockey

      Don't forget Sundays too.

      We had a great skate a couple days ago. Weather is treating us well.
      I think Tues/Thurs we have light issues... meaning, there are none.

      On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Chris Grande <getwide@...> wrote:

      not sure who still goes to Burns - perhaps ppl need a reinvigoration - in the meantime, guys play 1/2 mile away in Allston in the park behind Harvard stadium on Tues and/or Thurs. look for allstonrollerhockey in Yahoo groups...

      Chris Grande
      www.chrisgrande.com <http://www.chrisgrande.com>  <http://www.chrisgrande.com/>

      Get all the goodness delivered right to your inbox:
      http://eepurl.com/0Owk

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
          Re: [allstonrollerhockey] Re: [BostonRollerHockey] wednesday rollerhockey Nothing tonight, but I’m going to swing by the rink again to see if the lights got fixed.

          I received two emails and one phone call today letting me know it’s on their radar
          and will get done.

          Hopefully we can skate one night next week with good weather.

          To: BostonRollerHockey@yahoogroups.com
          From: travisrgray@...
          Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:10:59 -0500

          www.chrisgrande.com <http://www.chrisgrande.com>  <http://www.chrisgrande.com>  <http://www.chrisgrande.com/>

              From: travisrgray@...
              Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:10:59 -0500

              www.chrisgrande.com <http://www.chrisgrande.com>  <http://www.chrisgrande.com>  <http://www.chrisgrande.com>  <http://www.chrisgrande.com/>

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 6, 2011
                Re: [BostonRollerHockey] wednesday rollerhockey on 12/6/11 9:37 AM, shred at shredboston@... wrote:

                Looks like we have rain in the forecast for the next few days/nights actually.

                I could skate tomorrow night though if it clears.

                on 12/6/11 9:25 AM, wood4621@... at wood4621@... wrote:

                Looking to get Burns going again....some AllstonRollerHockey guys
                should be going down this Thursday.

                I'm open for Weds (I think that was the night people played at Burns)
                if people are still interested.   Any takers?