Thursday skate

  • Shred
    Message 1 of 274 , Jun 2, 2011
      who's in?

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Thomas Delea
      Message 274 of 274 , Sep 25, 2015
        Ok no worries maybe I'll get some surf in instead

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 25, 2015, at 7:11 PM, Skip Miller <skip@...> wrote:

        I'll confirm in 5 minutes but looks like we're going with 20 and should be all set. Thank you. I'll email final roster very soon

        Regards,

        Skip Miller
        American Dreamwrights
        (617) 851-4001

        On Sep 25, 2015, at 18:54, Thomas Delea tdelea@... [allstonrollerhockey] <allstonrollerhockey-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        My wife wants to go down to the cottage but if u need one to make 24 I can stick around and play.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 25, 2015, at 5:49 PM, Skip Miller skip@... [allstonrollerhockey] <allstonrollerhockey-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Robbie and Gley I got your checks today. Thank you. Anybody find 2 more guys??? I have to make the schedule tonight so we're running out of time. Please let me know ASAP. Otherwise we're going to have to go with a 20 man roster.

        Regards,

        Skip Miller
        American Dreamwrights
        (617) 851-4001

        On Sep 25, 2015, at 07:14, Skip Miller skip@... [allstonrollerhockey] <allstonrollerhockey-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Winston, Pete and John O'R got your checks yesterday. Thank you. Can we get 2 more guys today???

        Regards,

        Skip Miller
        American Dreamwrights
        (617) 851-4001

        On Sep 24, 2015, at 14:53, Skip Miller skip@... [allstonrollerhockey] <allstonrollerhockey-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Just released: Bill is in! If we can get 2 more guys we have our 24. Let's make it happen. Greg please let me know ASAP if Kyle can round up 2 more. Or if anyone knows anyone else that can play. Thanks!!!

        Regards,

        Skip Miller
        American Dreamwrights
        (617) 851-4001

        On Sep 24, 2015, at 08:19, Skip Miller skip@... [allstonrollerhockey] <allstonrollerhockey-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Greg if you can get us 2 more guys we could make it to 24. That would be great. Let me know. Thank you!!

        Regards,

        Skip Miller
        American Dreamwrights
        (617) 851-4001

        On Sep 23, 2015, at 14:45, Greg Stoddard <stoddardg@...> wrote:

        Hey Skip,

        My friend Kyle would like to play in the tournament (also included on this email). Do we still need one more? I think he has also has some friends, in case we want to try to recruit up to 24.

        Should Kyle worry about sending a check in before Saturday, or just show up with the money (given the closeness to the date).

        - Greg