Re: [allstonrollerhockey] tonite

  • crome29@aol.com
    Message 1 of 54 , Dec 2, 2007
       See you all down the rink or at least whoever isn't afraid of a little cold.

    • Simps
      Message 54 of 54 , Apr 3, 2014
        Hey Larry, you can find a decent pair on Ebay and have it shipped to you for under a hundred bucks. I have had good luck on Ebay for hockey gear and saved money on skates before. If you know your size in a certain brand I say go for it.
        Mario DeRubeis <MarioD1@...> wrote:

        You can buy new skates for $99 bucks pretty much online or Dick's,Modell's etc

        Sent from Mario DeRubeis

        On Apr 3, 2014, at 4:29 PM, themusicaldynamo@... wrote:

        id like to come out of semi-retirement to play tonite but ive been lazy about buying new skates- does anyone have an extra pair I can borrow for the nite?  (size 10)

        gonna look into seriously buying a pair after this- if anyone knows any sales- prefer not to do craigs list because I like to try them on first- looking to spend about $100 if I can get away with it

        larry