Re: [allstonrollerhockey] thursday hockey

  • themusicaldynamo@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 1, 2007
      back from colorado and IN! (how bout them redsox?????)

      p.s. coors field is nice! and there was a HUGE contingent of sox fans there to celebrate with both during the game and afterwards! redsox nation was very well represented!
      From: andrew santangelo <olly4321@...>
      > I don't know if we'll have enough to play tomorrow so
      > I don't think I'll be coming down, unless of course I
      > hear otherwise. -Andrew

      > http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Eric Larson
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 5, 2007
        Can't, out of town.

        Eric

        On 11/5/07, andrew santangelo <olly4321@...> wrote:

        I'll be there tomorrow. Who else? -Andrew

        http://mail.yahoo.com