sunday

  • vrkotecha
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2010
      I'm up for the weekend. Sunday morning skate?! The weather looks perfect...cool and clear. There's also a chance we could get a goalie (Rob, for those who know him) to come tend that ratty net!

      --- In allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com, themusicaldynamo@... wrote:

      > in w #s
      >
      > larry

    • Travis Gray
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2010
        aaack. I'll be out of town. Weather looks perfect too...

        On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 12:01 PM, vrkotecha <vrkotecha@...> wrote:

        I'm up for the weekend. Sunday morning skate?! The weather looks perfect...cool and clear. There's also a chance we could get a goalie (Rob, for those who know him) to come tend that ratty net!

        --- In allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com, themusicaldynamo@... wrote:

        > in w #s
        >
        > larry

      • Eric Larson
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2010
          I could make it Sunday.

          Eric

          On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Travis Gray <travisrgray@...> wrote:

          aaack. I'll be out of town. Weather looks perfect too...

          On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 12:01 PM, vrkotecha <vrkotecha@...> wrote:

          I'm up for the weekend. Sunday morning skate?! The weather looks perfect...cool and clear. There's also a chance we could get a goalie (Rob, for those who know him) to come tend that ratty net!

          --- In allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com, themusicaldynamo@... wrote:

          > in w #s
          >
          > larry

        • shred
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 1, 2010
            Re: [allstonrollerhockey] sunday me too, skate.

            --- In allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com <mailto:allstonrollerhockey%40yahoogroups.com> , themusicaldynamo@... wrote:

            > in w #s
            >
            > larry

          • Bruce Yap
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 1, 2010
              I'm in for Sun.

              -bruce
            • Robbie Guastella
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 1, 2010
                I'll be there.

                Robbie

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 1, 2010
                  I'd like to be there, but I broke both of my butter knives last Sunday. Yeah, life is good.

                  -Gley

                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 6, 2011
                    Anyone want to skate Thurs, or am I going to have to grind down my
                    wheels at Conway?

                    -bruce
                  • shred
                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 6, 2011
                      Re: [allstonrollerhockey] thurs? in!

                    • crome29@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Apr 6, 2011

                        I'm in just to save Bruce's wheels.
                      • Travis Gray
                        Message 11 of 15 , Apr 6, 2011
                          I have a camera rental all this week, so I'm going to pass on skating, but always wanted to get some hockey shots. So, go skate people. I need to work on fast moving targets.

                          On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 12:08 PM, <crome29@...> wrote:

                          I'm in just to save Bruce's wheels.

                        • J Dwyer
                          Message 12 of 15 , Apr 6, 2011