wednesday

  • giustd@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      forecast is rain tues and thurs, what about a wed nite game??
    • themusicaldynamo@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
        i think wed nite the bike polo guys are there- but we do play in cambridge that nite on flagg st at 8 pm
        forecast is rain tues and thurs, what about a wed nite game??

      • vrkotecha
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
          cambridge (flagg) looks a little short on numbers tonight. if anyone wants to get a good-weather skate in this week, let me know. 8pm-11 or so.