Re: [BostonRollerHockey] thurs hockey

  • Bruce Yap
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010

        On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Bruce Yap <bruce@...> wrote:

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010

            From: Eric Larson <larson.eric.d@...>
            Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:15:08 +0100
            To: <allstonrollerhockey@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: Re: [allstonrollerhockey] Re: [BostonRollerHockey] thurs hockey

            In.

            Eric

            On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Bruce Yap <bruce@metrorock. com> wrote:

            In.

            -bruce

          • Skip Miller
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010
              Atta boy Bruce!!! Allston is our home!!! I am 100% in! Need hockey!!
              Is Mark in? He knows who was the owner of that staging robbery we broke
              up?! It's actually not the contractor there, but one of the towing
              services.
              If we can, we should let them know they owe the Allston Rollers a sizable
              donation toward this year's Tournie.
              Considering we saved them about $4,000 worth of equipment from being stolen
              I think it might be worth asking.
              Talk more tonight.
              See you then,

              Skip Miller

              American Dreamwrights Custom Builders
              100 Captains Row # 401
              Chelsea, MA 02150

              (617) 851-4001 phone
              (617) 884-9371 fax
              www.americandreamwrights.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010
                in

                conor
              • giustd@ymail.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 3, 2010
                  what kind of super hero stunts have you guys been up to?

                  anyone up for saturday afternoon?

                  Dave