Re: ice is nice

  • themusicaldynamo@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2010

      the ice right behind my condo is frozen solid.  i skated on it today.  there were about 50 people out there, mostly kids.  the town provided two nets and people are constantly playing out there.  so grab your skates and stick and come on down.  even has lights till 9 pm.  auburndale section of newton.  called "the cove."   call me if you need more info.  617 834-3162.

      larry