tommorow allston

  • gobolts04champs
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
      is anyone up for playing tommorow in allson in the morning the weather
      is supposed to be pretty cold but i don't see any snow or rain in the
      forcast if we can get enough people I am up for playing i have not been
      able to play on saturdays anymore cause of work so i would like to
      playtommorow if people are up for it. i just am not sure if the court
      is cleared off from the last snowfall. i can go down and check the rink
      if enough people respond to this and make sure it is and then get back
      to people.

      thanks hope we can get some numbers

      conor
    • gobolts04champs
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
        larry i don't know if you are around tommorow but i will bring my drill
        to fix your skate a little more of a reason to come. If it has not
        already been fixed.
      • themusicaldynamo@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 15, 2009
          i was away, but thanks for the offer, connor- if you could bring it next saturday that would be great.
          Enviadas: Sábado, 7 de Fevereiro de 2009 17:42:23 GMT -05:00 Hora do leste (EUA/Canadá)
          Assunto: [allstonrollerhockey] tommorow allston

          larry i don't know if you are around tommorow but i will bring my drill
          to fix your skate a little more of a reason to come. If it has not
          already been fixed.

        • shred
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 15, 2009
            Re: [allstonrollerhockey] tommorow allston did I miss something....