Skate Shop?

  • Chris LoBue
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
      I'm looking to get a real pair of skates for this season, instead of
      the Rollerblades I have been using. Unfortunately, the Pure Hockey in
      Braintree only had ice skates the last time I checked, and Sports
      Authority had all of one pair in stock. Can anyone suggest a store
      that is accessible by public transportation (red line preferred, but
      I'm willing to use all the trains and buses if need be)?

      Thanks!
    • crome29@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
        I'd check out Sports Ect on Mass Ave in Arlington....they have a lot.