Do You Like Favre, Elway?

  • banditdad1960
    Message 1 of 2006 , Dec 2, 1999
      Then I have just the card for you. It is a 97
      Bowmans Best Mirror Image Refractor. It has Favre, Elway,
      Brunell, Frerotte on it. Current Bv is 60.00, and I am
      asking 25.00 for it. If interested, email me at
      bandit196@... Thanks.
    • huggybear341965
      Message 2006 of 2006 , Feb 13, 2002
        I'm looking to trade Football GU Jerseys(Some serial numbered)and Basketball GU Floor/Jerseys for Baseball Game Used cards.E-Mail me or post your response here.Thanks,Tim