Vintage Baseball Cards for auction on Ebay

  • Galen S
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012
      I currently have many vintage baseball card auctions currently on ebay. All auctions currently have reasonable BUY It now prices.

      Singles, Lots and Rookie cards. PLEASE come by and take a look!!

      FEEL FREE to contact me via ebay messaging and MAKE OFFERS on my buy it now lots if you wish!!!

      http://www.ebay.com/sch/clemsonnut41/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

      Thanks for looking at my auction! Happy collecting gang!

      Galen Sanderson

      Ebay ID: clemsonnut41