Vintage Baseball Cards on Ebay

  • Galen S
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      I would like to invite the group to take a look at my current vintage baseball card ebay auctions. I currently have many vintage singles, LOTS and a few rookie cards for sale. I will also be listing more this weekend AND in the coming weeks. IF you are interested, please take a look and perhaps give me the opportunity to earn your business and trust.

      My ebay listings are at:

      http://www.ebay.com/sch/clemsonnut41/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

      THANK YOU for looking!!

      Galen Sanderson