FS: List #2>NFL Quarterback Cards

  • bluefox
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      For Sale: This is List #2 of NFL Quarterbacks.
      There are ten cards per lot, all cards are in VG
      to Nr. Mint condition and from a smoke free home.
      Asking $7.00 per lot, shipping is extra if needed.
      As with the other lots of ten cards I will send list
      of every card in the lot to serious buyers.
      Lot #1-John Elway-10 great cards of one of the
      greatest NFL QB's ever. No dups in this lot.
      Lot #2-Troy Aikman-10 great cards of another
      one of the all time best quarterbacks. No dups
      Lot #3-Drew Bledsoe-10 great cards of another
      great Quarterback. There are no dups.
      Lot #4-Mark Brunell-10 great cards of another
      fine quarterback, no dups in this lot.
      Lot #5-Daunte Culpepper-10 great cards, these
      cards are when he was with the Minnesota Vikings.
      Lot #6-Brian Griese-10 great cards, these cards
      are when he was with Denver Broncos.
      I accept cash or money orders only..Thanks.
      As I have stated before, I have many other cards
      of quarterbacks also many other star players.
      Thanks for looking..Blue Springs, Mo. 64014