FS: NFL/NCAA Fan Apparel! Great Gifts!

  • psalmist_2k
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      A quick update for everyone. I've had a few more Teams Added to the
      list of inventory. Mostly made for men wear, but I have a few
      exclusively made for the ladies.

      Current Type of Gear Being Sold
      Shirts: Short/Long Sleeve, Thermal, Jerseys, Workout Shirts

      Hats: Fitted, Regular, & Visors

      Fall/Winter Wear: Jackets, Pullovers(Fleece), Sweatshirts/Hooded,
      Sweat Pants

      Current Teams Represented:
      Patriots, Packers, Bears, Bengals, Steelers, Raiders, Saints,
      Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, Panters, Rams, Seahawks, Eagles. And for
      NCAA I have USC Trojans & UCLA Bruins! I ship FAST! Just make sure
      you mention SIZE when needed or your order will be delayed. I also
      accept money orders although I don't have it listed in each auction.
      Just let me know before hand. HAPPY BIDDING & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!