My wantlist

  • flash_pass
    Message 1 of 2006 , Mar 1, 2000
      any cards of these guys J-Will, Vince, Francis,
      pierce, Odom, KG, Mike Bibby and Kobe I am willing to
      trade away some other J-Will rookies as wellas some of
      my autographed cards if you have any of these cards
      email me at dburrows@... I have lots of
      other cards to trade too
    • huggybear341965
      Message 2006 of 2006 , Feb 13, 2002
        I'm looking to trade Football GU Jerseys(Some serial numbered)and Basketball GU Floor/Jerseys for Baseball Game Used cards.E-Mail me or post your response here.Thanks,Tim