TONS OF GAME-USED ROOKIES AND AUTOS PRICED TO CLEAR NOW!!!

  • Kevin Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Over 100 items priced to clear – tons of game used and autographs, buy
      3 and get free shipping – no reasonable offer declined. Check my
      clearance page by clicking on the link below. NB – Free shipping offer
      refers to items bought at asking price – not from an accepted offer.
      http://stores.ebay.com/Vintage-Cards-And-Collectibles_REDUCED-TO-CLEAR-
      MAKE-OFFER_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ17QQftidZ2QQtZkm