FS: Football Cards

  • Francis Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Set of 10 cards - ALL in PERFECT condition.

      My son is selling some of his cards. Hopefully you find some you are
      interested in getting. At this price this is the time to add to your
      collection.

      Cards in this set.

      NFL Pro Set - Heisman Hero * 1988 - Barry Sanders * Oklahoma St - #39

      NFL Pro Set - Barry Sanders * Lions - 1990 NFL Rushing, Touchdown Leader -

      Victory - Season Leaders - Steve Young - San Francisco 49ers - #316

      Victory - Parade - Drew Bledsoe - New England Patriots - #354

      Victory - All Victory Team - Dan Marino - Miami Dolphins - #282

      Victory - Eddie George - Tennessee Titans/QB - #265

      Victory - Randy Moss - Minnesota Vikings/WR - #146

      HoloGrFx - Rookie GrFX - Akili Smith - Bengals - #63

      Victory - Terrell Davis - Denver Broncos/RB - #81

      Victory - John Elway - Denver Broncos/QB - #80

      Set cost: $3.00

      If you are interested in buying this set please email me. I accept Paypal
      or money order. Shipping is $2.00

      Thanks for looking,

      Jan

      Jan Francis

      Do you know what's for dinner?

      <http://www.homemadegourmet.com/> http://www.homemadegourmet.com

      Dist # 16874

      Bringing Families Back To The Dinner Table

      My job's a PARTY... what's yours like?

      Jan Francis

      Independent Kitchen Consultant for

      The Pampered Chef