Re: [All Sports Trading] Beckett Buy Sell Trade lists updated

  • Jacob Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 7:28 AM
      I'm in the process of going through my stock of Reds cards as we speak. I should be finished with that tonight, and then I'll go through your football/basketball list. I'll have a full list ready for you by the end of the weekend. Looking for 2005 baseball in return.

      Jacob Gilbert

      banditdad1960 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I have added quite a few new cards to my Beckett buy sell trade
      lists.
      I have baseball, FB, basketball, and some NASCAR. There are #'d
      cards,
      SP's, GU, and just lots of stuff. My beckett id is LDBANDIT. See if
      there is anything you can use, and let's try to make a trade. I
      collect a wide variety of things, and below is the link to my
      collectors pages. My email address is banditdad1960@... Thanks.
      MY FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL COLLECTION-
      http://www.beckett.com/userpages/ldbandit.html
      MY BASEBALL COLLECTION-