Reggie Jackson, Ty Cobb, Jerry Stackhouse, Jeff Gordon, Ozzie Smith, Mel Ott, Mark Price etc etc ... below are card lots that I have on ebay that will be ending starting later today ... all lots start at .99 each ... please email me if you have any questions, thank you

  • martypalucska@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Reggie Jackson, Ty Cobb, Jerry Stackhouse, Jeff Gordon, Ozzie Smith, Mel Ott, Mark Price etc etc ... below are card lots that I have on ebay that will be ending starting later today ... all lots start at .99 each ... please email me if you have any questions, thank you

      New York Yankees Card Lot DON MATTINGLY MICKEY MANTLE l

      1973 Topps Baseball Card lot REGGIE JACKSON JIM HUNTER

      1974 1975 1976 Topps Baseball Cards YANKEES RED SOX A'S

      Roger Clemens card lot ASTROS YANKEES RED SOX rare 22

      19 Rookie Cards MARK GRACE 4 1988 DONRUSS PACKS CUBS AZ

      Barry Bonds Cards 1992 Bowman Foil 1993 SP DIE CUT PP2

      18 Autograph Signed Baseball Cards DODGERS ASTROS A'S L

      1987 Fleer Cubs Set RYNE Iowa minor league PALMEIRO Tea

      18 Baseball Rookies KEN GRIFFEY, JR. JOSE CANSECO RAUL

      9 AUTOGRAPH SIGNED Minor League Baseball cards NY LA BO

      7 1955 Topps Baseball Cards Lot PHILLIES PIRATES CUBS A

      Ozzie Smith ST.LOUIS CARDINALS cards Autograph signed

      1961 Golden Press Cards Baseball Ty Cobb Honus Wagner

      1961 Golden Press Baseball Mel Ott Grover cle Alexander

      1961 Golden Press Baseball Walter Johnson Nap Lajoie CD

      18 Shaquille O'Neal Basketball Cards HEAT LAKERS MAGIC

      Football Rookie card lot RONNIE LOTT RANDY MOSS CLARK

      Basketball Rookie Card Lot MARK PRICE JERRY STACKHOUSE

      8 Nascar Signed Cards RAY EVERNHAM BURTON + JEFF GORDON

      1959 Topps Baseball Cards RED SOX YANKEES CUBS PIRATES

      Ray Flaherty REDSKINS Signed 1990 Swell football card l

      1957 1963 1966 Topps Baseball Chicago Cubs Team card s

      6 Chicago Bears Autograph Signed Cards + 53 CARD LOT XL