My newest Bidville auctions

  • banditdad1960
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2003
      I have been posting some auctions on Bidville the past couple of
      days. You can check them out at this link. Thanks.
      http://www.bidville.com/myads.asp?id=bandit1960
    • banditdad1960
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 21, 2004
        I have been listing alot of auctions on Bidville, and still have more
        to go. To check them out, go to this link. Thanks.
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 11, 2004
          I am in the process of adding new auctions on Bidville. To check them
          out, just go to this link. Thanks.
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
            I have been adding some new auctions on Bidville, and have a few more
            to go. To chekc thm out, just go to http://www.bidville.com/myads.asp?
            id=bandit1960 Thanks.