Re: sean casey 98 ud collectors chioce p

  • tbjfan4640
    Message 1 of 2006 , Jun 1 3:11 AM
      I'll be sure to look for you. It's only a tint
      show at a hotel, but they often have good stuff. Well
      the couple of guys who have baseball do. I'll ask him
      to look out for the card if he does not have it now.
      He's pretty good, he will save stuff if he knows you
      really want it.<br><br>Diane
    • huggybear341965
      Message 2006 of 2006 , Feb 13, 2002
        I'm looking to trade Football GU Jerseys(Some serial numbered)and Basketball GU Floor/Jerseys for Baseball Game Used cards.E-Mail me or post your response here.Thanks,Tim