$100.00 in cards Pick’em League Group (FREE TO JOIN

  • perez81
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      FREE TO JOIN.

      I am giving away $100.00 is cards to the winner at the end of the
      football season in my Pro Football pickem's league Group.
      Yes this is a group not a Pick'em yahoo league.

      I will also be giving away $10.00 in cards for highest point each
      week.

      If interested e-mail me: perez81@... and I will invite you to
      the group.

      League starts on Sept. 6th. So join today.

      See League for rules????????????

      Thanks,
      Frank Perez (ID: perez81)